Fall 2022 NCT – TSoM Hybrid Job Fair
Virtual Event September 21, 2022 | 2pm to 5pm EST
In-person Event September 23, 2022 | 10am to 4pm EST
Toronto Public Library, 789 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M4W 2G8
Join us for our September 2022 Hybrid Job Fair!
Hosted by Niagara College – Toronto (NCT) and Toronto School of Management (TSoM), September’s hybrid job fair will feature both virtual (September 21st) and in-person events (September 23rd).
By offering both options, employers and students can connect, build their networks, and interact in the manner that is beneficial and convenient for them.
Students and employers will have the chance to meet in-person on September 23rd from 10am-4pm EST or if they prefer, they can connect virtually on September 21st from 2pm-5pm EST. If desired, students and employers can attend both days.
As an additional feature, students who attend the virtual fair will be able to create a profile and submit a resume ahead of time for available positions through the vFairs platform. Further instructions on how to do so will be sent to students upon registration. TSoM and NCT also offer resources to help students with creating their resumes ahead of the event. Please check their Career Services pages for more information.
This hybrid event is open to all current NCT and TSoM students, as well as TSoM and NCT alumni.
Niagara College – Toronto and Toronto School of Management’s Hybrid Job Fair connects employers with diverse students from the fields of Business, Hospitality & Tourism Management, Cybersecurity, Digital Marketing, Sales, Data Analytics, Accounting, and Information Technology (IT) programs in real-time.
- Through this hybrid event, companies can conveniently recruit qualified candidates for internships and part/full-time permanent positions to address staffing needs.
- Our online job fair platform, vFairs, provides an easy and effective way to present your company, discover potential candidates and conduct interviews on the spot.
- A fully customizable virtual recruitment booth allows companies to recruit efficiently by video, interacting with our students in groups, or having in-depth one-on-one conversations.
- Increase your company’s brand awareness and generate greater interest by partaking in an Information Session with students, where information about companies and upcoming opportunities will be shared.
- Build your talent pipeline and recruit current NCT and TSoM students and alumni for internships as well as part-time and full-time positions.
For Current Students and Alumni:
Through this event, you can:
- Prepare in advance then conveniently join the fair between 9am-4pm EST on September 23rd or virtually on September 21st between 2pm-5pm EST.
- Gain valuable networking experience interacting with prospective employers while exploring opportunities that may be of interest to you.
- Visit employer booths virtually or in-person on campus to learn more about the company, connect with its representatives and be interviewed, or even hired on the spot.
- Obtain insights into the current job market and learn about ongoing recruitment trends from seasoned employers and recruiters.
Please consider attending workshops hosted by either TSoM Career Services or NCT Career Services to ensure you are well equipped with supporting material for your job applications. Be prepared to provide highlights of your resume, your career interests, and to ask questions about the company.
Why should you register for this event?
- Research the companies participating ahead of time and join from the comfort of your own home or network in-person on campus.
- Visit employer booths to learn more about the company, chat with company representatives and potentially be interviewed/hired on the spot.
- TSoM’s virtual career fair, held July 2021, was a runner up in three categories at the Eventeer Awards, a virtual awards ceremony that recognizes excellence and celebrates the best in virtual and hybrid events.
For more information on how to register, please contact email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you at the fair!
*Please note all public health guidelines in effect on the date of the event will be adhered to.