1 Year (2 terms)
Per academic year (2 terms) estimate*
Are you a global thinker interested in expanding your knowledge of international commerce to pursue employment in the global marketplace?
As an International Business Management graduate, you have mastered the core concepts of international commerce and are well prepared to take on a challenging role in the international business sector.
- Proximity to one of the world’s busiest international borders provides high-value experiential learning opportunities in the international commerce arena.
- Study in the heart of downtown Toronto and gain access to the significant employment and entertainment opportunities offered by Canada's largest and most multicultural city.
- Hands-on learning.
- Faculty members have diverse international business experience.
- Designed to compliment prior education in various fields.
- Customs broker
- Distribution and logistics administrator
- Foreign trade consultant/specialist
- Import/export manager
- International banker
- International marketing and sales associate
- Post-secondary education transcripts and graduation diploma* (minimum of 2 years of post-secondary studies; 2-year College diploma or a Bachelor's degree) AND
- Proof of English proficiency
*Please check country-specific program requirements as graduation diploma may not be applicable and only transcripts are required.
- Students are responsible for their own transportation in order to complete program requirements which may not be readily accessible by public transportation.
Program requirements could include co-ops, placements, volunteer requirements, practical labs, field projects, assignments, clinicals, or any other off-campus visits required as part of the program’s curriculum.
All costs associated with program requirements are the responsibility of the student.
Eligible applications will be placed on a waiting list
Not accepting applications
No longer offered this term