2 Years (4 terms)
Per academic year (2 terms) estimate*
Are you a numbers aficionado who prides yourself on attention to detail and wants to invest your career in finance?
As a graduate of the Business – Accounting program you have mastered the knowledge and skills to succeed in financial and managerial accounting roles.
- Hands-on, experiential learning via case studies, computer applications and role-playing.
- Individualized support from professionally accredited/designated accounting faculty.
- Unique bridge to three-year Business Administration-Accounting (Academic or Co-op).
- Option to acquire a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation via diploma articulation to a qualifying degree program recognized by CPA Ontario.
- Financial analyst
- Government or industry auditor
- Investment consultant or analyst
- Junior accountant in public accounting
- Junior/intermediate cost accountant
- Junior/intermediate general accountant
- Management trainee in banks and other financial institutions
- Secondary education transcripts and a graduation diploma* (High School) AND
- Proof of English proficiency
*Please check country-specific program requirements as graduation diploma may note be applicable and only transcripts are required
All costs associated with program requirements are the responsibility of the student.
Eligible applications will be placed on a waiting list
Not accepting applications
No longer offered this term