1 Year (2 terms)
Per academic year (2 terms) estimate*
Are you a service-oriented professional looking to increase your managerial and leadership skills in preparation for a larger hospitality or tourism role in Canada or across the globe?
As a graduate of the Hospitality and Tourism Management program, you have the specialized training needed to take on increasingly senior roles in the global hospitality and tourism marketplace.
- Gain managerial, communication and leadership skills critical to your success.
- Study in downtown Toronto, one of Canada's largest tourism, event and convention hubs.
- Strong focus on developing leadership through technology and teamwork with a program outline shaped by industry professionals.
- Gain hands-on learning through service learning that offers specific niche experience in hospitality and tourism, or research opportunities.
- Convention/conference centres
- Destination marketing
- Hotel industry
- Tourism operations
- Tourist attractions
- Post-secondary education transcripts and graduation diploma* (minimum of 2 years of post-secondary studies; 2-year College diploma or a Bachelor's degree) AND
- Proof of English proficiency
*Please check country-specific program requirements as graduation diploma may not be applicable and only transcripts are required.
All costs associated with program requirements are the responsibility of the student.
International Applicants Apply
Eligible applications will be placed on a waiting list
Not accepting applications
No longer offered this term