2 Years (4 terms)
Per academic year (2 terms) estimate*
Do you have a natural ability to influence others and want to explore a career in sales and marketing?
As a Business – Sales and Marketing graduate you have the specific skills and abilities needed to play a leading role in today’s competitive business environment.
- Exposure to all aspects of a sales and marketing career via applied learning opportunities that incorporate project-based learning, computer training and a flexible 120-hour immersive internship working with industry leaders.
- Graduates have a 90% success rate finding employment.
- Faculty mentorship and outstanding student success competing in provincial, national and international sales and marketing competitions.
- Sales and Marketing graduates will be eligible to pursue a Certified Sales Associate (CSA) designation from the Canadian Professional Sales Association (CPSA), a national association that offers tools, sales training and resources to support the success of sales professionals.
- Account executive
- Business-to-business sales representative
- Customer care representative
- Marketing analyst or assistant
- Retail manager
- Sales and marketing coordinator
- Marketing specialist
- Small business manager
- Secondary education transcripts and a graduation diploma* (High School) AND
- Proof of English proficiency
*Please check country-specific program requirements as graduation diploma may note be applicable and only transcripts are required
All costs associated with program requirements are the responsibility of the student.
Eligible applications will be placed on a waiting list
Not accepting applications
No longer offered this term
I heard about Niagara College from multiple alumni I’ve had the pleasure of working with, and they have all spoken highly of the quality of learning that takes places here. I’ve also had the pleasure of being a mentee under a professor at the college, which made my decision to start here a little easier. Overall, I had fairly high expectations coming into this school and they have all been met for the most part. The only complaint I would say I have about it is out of the school’s control (COVID-19 restrictions), considering the circumstances this has still been a very enjoyable experience for me.