2 Years (4 terms)
Per academic year (2 terms) estimate*
Do you have a natural ability to influence others and want to explore a career in sales and marketing?
As a Business – Sales and Marketing graduate you have the specific skills and abilities needed to play a leading role in today’s competitive business environment.
- Exposure to all aspects of a sales and marketing career via applied learning opportunities that incorporate project-based learning, computer training and a flexible 120-hour immersive internship working with industry leaders.
- Graduates have a 90% success rate finding employment.
- Faculty mentorship and outstanding student success competing in provincial, national and international sales and marketing competitions.
- Sales and Marketing graduates will be eligible to pursue a Certified Sales Associate (CSA) designation from the Canadian Professional Sales Association (CPSA), a national association that offers tools, sales training and resources to support the success of sales professionals.
- Account executive
- Business-to-business sales representative
- Customer care representative
- Marketing analyst or assistant
- Retail manager
- Sales and marketing coordinator
- Marketing specialist
- Small business manager
- Secondary education transcripts and a graduation diploma* (High School) AND
- Proof of English proficiency
*Please check country-specific program requirements as graduation diploma may not be applicable and only transcripts are required
All costs associated with program requirements are the responsibility of the student.
International Applicants Apply
Eligible applications will be placed on a waiting list
Not accepting applications
No longer offered this term
Irina Glaser (England)
Faria Afrin (Bangladesh)
Arun Subbiah (India)
Explore other Niagara College - Toronto programs