2 Years (4 terms)
Per academic year (2 terms) estimate*
Are you fascinated by current trends in web development, the latest software, or your favourite mobile phone app?
As a Computer Programmer, you are adept at databases, interactive multimedia and software development and poised for success in the digital world.
- Unique mix of business, multimedia, and software development courses.
- Hundreds of hours of hands-on lab work combined with in-course community sponsored projects and applied research opportunities.
- Graduates choose between workforce entry and progression into NC’s Computer Programming and Analysis (Co-op) program.
- Database developer
- eCommerce developer
- Hardware and software support specialist
- Multimedia application specialist
- Project manager
- Software engineer
- Web developer
- Secondary education transcripts and a graduation diploma* (High School) with required Mathematics passing grade of Grade 11 or Grade 12 or equivalent AND
- Proof of English proficiency
*Please check country-specific program requirements as graduation diploma may note be applicable and only transcripts are required
All costs associated with program requirements are the responsibility of the student.
Eligible applications will be placed on a waiting list
Not accepting applications
No longer offered this term
Niagara College was a wonderful place to go to school and it was all because of the staff. I definitely recommend Niagara to anyone looking for a great Computer Science/Programming program.