2 Years (4 terms)
Per academic year (2 terms) estimate*
Are you interested in an exciting and rewarding career in business and want to explore your entrepreneurial and industry options?
As a Business graduate, you are ready to lead an entrepreneurial venture, take charge of the family business or improve the operational efficiency of an organization.
- Develop fundamental skills to thrive in today’s fast-paced, complex business world.
- Study in the heart of downtown Toronto and gain access to the significant employment and entertainment opportunities offered by Canada's largest and most multicultural city.
- Blend of business foundation and special interest courses.
- Maximum flexibility in transferring courses from business studies at Niagara College or other postsecondary institutions.
- Pathways into select degree and advanced diploma programs at Niagara College.
- Business analyst
- Customer, corporate, or financial services service representative
- Enterprise administrator
- Front-line production supervisor
- Government or non-profit role
- Marketing specialist
- Retail trade manager
- Secondary education transcripts and a graduation diploma* (High School) AND
- Proof of English proficiency
*Please check country-specific program requirements as graduation diploma may note be applicable and only transcripts are required
All costs associated with program requirements are the responsibility of the student.
Eligible applications will be placed on a waiting list
Not accepting applications
No longer offered this term