As you transition from College to the workforce, Career Services will assist you with identifying part-time employment opportunities with support from our partner companies.
Services available for you:
- 1:1 career development workshops: Get professional support with resumes, cover letters and other self-marketing material along with valuable pointers to help prepare for interviews.
- Job application support: Get support with identifying suitable part-time opportunities
- Employer information sessions and career fairs: Explore trade shows, career fairs and networking events specific to various program areas.
Choosing your career path can be challenging without clarity on what you excel at or what drives you. To help you identify potential career paths based on your preferences, skills and interests, we provide a free online self assessment tool along with guidance from Career Services advisors.
By being self-aware, it is easier to identify a job more well-suited to you. The following tools are available to help you with this process:
- Personal Values Assessment (PVA)
- InSight™ Values/Work Characteristics Inventory
Evaluate the results, and if you would like to discuss the findings, schedule an appointment with one of our Career Services Advisors to help identify opportunities based on your specific requirements.
From orientation to graduation, we have you covered.
We are committed to supporting you on your journey from orientation to graduation.
- Goal setting: Gain clarity on what you plan to achieve by setting goals to help you thrive academically and professionally.
- Networking for success: Grow your academic and professional network with a community of like-minded students and aspiring young professionals during your studies or your co-op work term.
- Life planning: Prepare for a successful career in your preferred industry through personal and professional development with access to various workshops including résumé writing and job interview skills.
- Alumni Words of Wisdom: We keep in touch with our alumni to share their expertise with potential and current students.
Resources and tools
Explore our blog for in-depth career advice, which includes useful tips on how to write a winning résumé, how to stand out for your job search, and learn about the latest skills required for a successful career in your desired industry.