Health, Wellness and Accessibility Services
There are multiple resources and facilities available to Niagara College - Toronto students:
In collaboration with Keep.meSAFE, students have access to 24/7/365 mental health support, including crisis support from certified counselors through phone or Android/IOS App. Additionally, periodical Mental Health and Wellbeing webinars on various topics are conducted throughout the semester.
If there is a need for students to use medical facilities, there are multiple walk-in clinics within proximity to the campus:
- Yonge Medical Centre - 500 Yonge St #300 - 300m - students would need to pay upfront
- Primacy - Carlton & Church Medical & Walk-In Clinic, 60 Carlton St - 350m – students would need to pay upfront
- Appletree Medical Group (Grange) - 275 Dundas Street West - 1.3km - billed directly through GuardMe
- College Medical Care - 343 College Street - 1.6km - billed directly through GuardMe
- Appletree Medical Group - 70 University Avenue - 2.1km - billed directly through GuardMe
There are multiple gyms available in the vicinity of the campus:
- Central YMCA - 20 Grosvenor St, Toronto, ON M4Y 2V5 – 270m away from campus
- Planet Fitness - 444 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5B 2H4 - 40m away from campus
- 9 Round Fitness - 777 Bay St, Toronto, ON M7A 2J3 – 200m away from campus
Niagara College - Toronto is an accessible building.